This is a new edition of our Next Level camps – a larger group format with an emphasis on time in the air and refining skills through repetition. This format was created for intermediate/advanced skill level flyers looking to build tight and fast formations. It is also a good opportunity for flyers of all levels to have their comfort level pushed, and try new things under the guidance of world-class wingsuit load organizers.
- 5 days, Monday to Friday.
– Coaches will rotate amongst groups, bringing different styles and techniques to the jumps
– Min 6 jumps per day (weather pending). We will plan the flight, fly, pack quickly, do a quick video debrief and repeat.
– You pay for your own slot and the group will split the cost for the coach and camera. For jump ticket prices see here.
– Mandatory camp briefing Monday, July 27th at 8:00 am. Participants MUST be ready to fly by the beginning of this meeting. If you’re a visiting jumper, it’s ideally to arrive on the 26th to get your rigs checked and get a DZ briefing.
– Each night will have organized dinners/meetups to hangout
– MUST be able to fly your slot safely in groups of at least 5
– AADs on
– Wingsuit specific canopy (please take contact if you’re interested in a demo canopy)
The first safety violation will be a warning, second will result in grounding and the third will be removed from the camp without a refund. Remember safety means more fun for longer.
There are 14 slots available.
Registration fee: 2850 SEK
No refund of the registration fee when cancelling less than 30 days prior to the event. Cancellations before that will be fully refunded.